Opportunities to Learn
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn”.
Children learn in traditional classroom environments. However, we try to provide many opportunities where children are able to learn and encourage them to see learning as a process in which they are involved.
Our children learn through an open minded approach to:
• First-hand learning experiences
• Residential visits
• Working with artists and craftspeople
• Interacting with visitors from outside
• Taking part in clubs and extra-curricular activities
• Their own investigations and explorations